Kestrel is a beautiful one bedroomed cottage ideal for a romantic break. Guests can enjoy panoramic views over the crystal clear Lake of Menteith from their private outdoor seating area, dining room and lounge.
A wood burning stove and beautiful decor make this cottage very cosy. Enjoy rich accessories and lush soft furnishings as well as Michael Murphy original Scottish Art. A newly fitted solid oak floor throughout, and underfloor heating in the bathroom. Kestrel sleeps 2 adults in a king size bed and an infant bed / cot can be set up. There is a sofa bed in the living room for another guest. Enjoy dining in the conservatory where you will have uninterrupted views of the hills and lake. Kestrel has been recently fitted with a magnificent bath/ shower room. Visit the Kestrel Gallery for more photos. Guests have been known to be overwhelmed by the views.
The owners house is situated behind the cottages and has a different aspect and parking facility. Guests are given privacy during their stay.
Sorry no dogs allowed in Kestrel cottage.
Basic Comforts at Kestrel
- Free wifi
- Flat screen tv with freeview
- A selection of DVD's and books
- Washing machine. Ironing board/iron available.
- Toaster, kettle, microwave, cafetiere
- All linen and bath towels
- A large basket of logs, additional available
- Patio chairs from which you can relax in the evenings with a glass of wine and watch the sunset over the hills and lake
- Fairtrade tea, coffee, sugar
- White fluffy bathrobes on request
- Fresh home grown flowers in Summer
- Soft blankets to 'cosy up' with in the evenings
- Original art displayed throughout
- Scottish Fine Soap products
- New kitchen, bath/shower room & Solid Oak floor
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom