Adults will be offered up to 2 of the following Cultural activities per week.
- Trip to Inchmaholme Priory - visited by King Robert the Bruce and sanctuary to a young Mary Queen of Scots
- Visit and Tour of Stirling Castle - Voted Best Heritage Attraction. Mary Queen of Scots was crowned here.
- David Marshall Lodge for lunch and to learn about the National Park and our wildlife.
- Trip to our capital city - Edinburgh
- Trip on the Historic Sir Walter Scott Steamship at Loch Katrine
- Visit to 'Doune Castle' where the famous Monty Python film, The Holy Grail was filmed and more recently episodes from ' Outlander and Game of Thrones.
- National William Wallace Monument
- Trip to Scotland's friendly city, Glasgow.
Juniors will be offered up to 3 of the following Sports / Adventure activities week:
- Climb over 1000 m to the top of Ben Lomond or a shorter hike to the top of Ben A'an.
- Sports afternoon - Basketball, badminton, swimming and football.
- Cycle to Lock Katrine or Moutain Bike off road experience
- Indoor Climbing at The Peak leisure Centre
- Ice Skating
- Go Ape High Ropes Experience ( requires additional payment )
- Go Country water sports afternoon( requires additional payment )
Our team will ensure that 100% English is spoken throughout all activities/ meals and free time.