Buzzard is a two-story cottage with two large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. It has an open plan living area downstairs comprising of a lounge, kitchen and dining area. Buzzard can sleep 5 guests comfortably.
The owners house is situated behind the cottages and has a different aspect and parking facility. Guests are given privacy during their stay.
Buzzard is spacious, well equipped and beautifully decorated. Buzzard's bedrooms have a chalet lay out and we have selected lush soft furnishings/ Scottish accessories and natural colours to compliment your Trossachs experience.
Buzzard has been recently fitted with two beautiful en suite bath/ shower rooms, fitted kitchen, underfloor heating and high quality made to measure curtains and blinds.
The family room has a king sized bed a full single bed and the second bedroom has a king size bed. If more space in required then Merlin studio can also be used if it is available.
This cottage is ideal for friends to socialise after a day of sightseeing, mountain biking or hillwalking. Enjoy al fresco dining from Buzzards's elevated seating area, where you can soak in the lake views and magnificent sunsets. Original Scottish Art is displayed throughout. Complete your evening with a nightcap by the Woodburner in lounge.
Basic Comforts at Buzzard
- Free Wifi
- Flat screen TV with freeview
- DVD player
- DVD and book selection
- Wood burning stove
- 2 large bedrooms (ensuite)
- Games, puzzles, toys, colouring books/pencils
- Outdoor dining area
- Iron and ironing board available
- Toaster, kettle, microwave
- One large basket of logs and more available onsite
- Highchairs and a stair gate
- Travel cot
- Fair-trade tea, coffee, sugar
- White fluffy bathrobes on request
- Fluffy bath / hand towels and bed linens
- Fresh home grown flowers during spring and summer
- Soft blankets to 'cosy up' with in the evenings
- Underfloor heating
- Original art displayed in Kestrel, Buzzard and the main house
- Scottish fine soap proudcts